Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
Commercial Warehouse Worker Indianapolis,IN
Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Location: Zurcher Tire Inc. Wholesale6515 Olivia Lane, Indianapolis,IN 46226[email protected]
Load and unload commercial tires and related merchandise, and verify contents of shipments and deliveries.
• Unload delivery truck:
o Unload commercial tires and related merchandise from incoming shipments
o Read shipping papers and check all loads against shipping papers, noting overage, shortage, and damaged merchandise
o Stock warehouse accurately per Company specifications
• Load delivery truck:
o Read invoice and pull commercial tires and other items to match invoice
o Load commercial tires and other items on delivery truck
o Perform general housekeeping duties, and keep the dock and warehouse areas clean
o Perform all applicable tasks within company’s time standards o Meet the requirements outlined in the company’s evaluation form
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Detail-Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
• Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor to others.
• Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
• Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
• Safety-Conscious – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety. Physical Demands / Work Environment: • Lifting: Frequent lifting over 75 pounds from ground to chest high.
• Squatting, bending, and twisting: frequent
• Standing for extended periods of time.
• Read ticket and perform work listed
• Environment: Work in environment that is not climate controlled. Temperatures range from extremely hot to extremely cold, depending on the season.
• Vision (Near, distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
• Sense of sound (Alarms, horns and motorized equipment)
• PPE: Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety Glasses, gloves, harnesses, protective footwear)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS CHART
N (Not applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5 hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+hrs/day)
Lift/Carry Stand C 10 lbs or less F
Walk C 11-20 lbs F Sit O 21-50 lbs F
51-100 lbs F
Reach Outward C
Over 100 lbs F
Reach Above Shoulder F
Push/Pull Crawl O
12 lbs or less F
Squat or Kneel O
13-25 lbs F
26-40 lbs F
41-100 lbs F
Skills & Abilities Education:
High school graduate or general education degree (GED) Experience: -No prior experience necessary
Certifications / Licenses: -Valid driver’s license; driving record must meet company’s insurance requirements
-Forklift certification (company will train)
-Ongoing training is required per company’s standards Computer: Other: Pre-employment background check